Sunday 30 September 2012

Music Video Analysis:

It is important that we know what sort of shots, mes-en-scene, locations and editing we should be doing in order to meet genre conventions when creating a music video in order for it to look semi-professional.
This is why we analysed some music videos to look deeper into there symbolism, voyeurism and hyper reality.
I presented my findings in a video that i created on windows movie maker, i also used voice recording software from my smart phone in the presentation and downloaded the picture and the music videos from the internet and then adding my own effects.
The presentations:
Emili Sande- Daddy:


Alesana- The Thespian:




Because i had problems with Youtube, I used DailyMotion to upload my Alesana presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment